Our Services - Commercial Property Matters (CPM)
Tenant Advisory & Lease Renewals
Aim: Facilitate an environment and outcome to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned:
Undertaking a spatial review to determine a ‘stay’ or ‘go’ strategy. This needs analysis is imperative to the rest of the process.
Establish a timeline which will inevitably involve the following stages:
- Stage 1- Needs analysis and estimated timeline
– Initial sample inspections
- Stage 2- Refine property spatial needs
– New search with preferred brief to open market
– Qualitative & quantitative analysis of preferred options
- Stage 3- Commence negations of preferred options
– Sign Heads of Agreement & instruct solicitors
- Stage 4– fitout analysis and budget
– Review and factor current lease obligations (Make good)
– Sign lease & commence fitout
– relocate and make good
The stage process for a ‘stay put’ is slightly varied as certain elements are not applicable e.g. make good. The main focus of this process is to apply a timeframe, which often gets overlooked. The property search and analysis is not a one dimensional transaction it involves; property, legal, human resources, construction and management.
You can also follow us in our LinkedIn page for more information and see our connections.